RecipesSee more content
- Southwestern Salad with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
A fresh salad that just screams the flavors of Summer.
- Delicious Lentil Salad
This healthy, high-protein salad is perfect for vegetarians.
- California Raisin Rice and Broccoli Salad
This meal is healthy for your body and your budget.
- Tunisian Spiced California Raisin Hummus
A healthy appetizer with the sweet taste of golden raisins.
- Rocco's Whole Wheat Pizza
Enjoy a homemade pizza with significantly less fat and calories than the usual pie.
- Winter Vegetables
A beautiful blend of fresh vegetables, prepared for Obama's inaugural luncheon.
- Molasses Whipped Sweet Potatoes
A sweet side dish from Barack Obama's inaugural luncheon.
- Dave's Teriyaki Tofu
A vegetarian recipe created by Biggest Loser season one.
- Oprah's Green Drink
Dr. Oz introduced Oprah to this super healthy shake.
- Braised Collard Greens with Red Wine
Rocco ditches the traditional recipe for something flavorful and good for you.
- Curried Baby Carrots
Jillian Michaels adds some spice to those old carrots.
- Skinny Bitch Macaroni and Four Cheeses
It's a cheesy pasta classic made just the way vegans like it.
- Skinny Bitch Chicken Salad Sandwich
A well seasoned chicken salad recipe suited for a vegan diet.
- Beets and Oranges with POM Port Sauce
A bright side dish made with a savory pomegranate sauce.
- Better Blueberry Pancakes
Biggest Loser found a way to have your pancakes and eat them, too!
- Quinoa Pasta with Creamy Pesto and Tomatoes
Chef Rocco and Amy Parham prepare a gluten-free pasta dish for Biggest Loser.
- Parmesan Pepper Sweet Potato Fries
Biggest Loser inspires a whole new way to enjoy this nutritious vegetable.
- Roasted Red Pepper Dip
From the Biggest Loser Chefs, a dip with Moroccan flair.
- Pintos And Cheese
Try this classic Mexican favorite.
- Veggie Burgers
Even vegetarians can enjoy a good burger.