RecipesSee more content
- Bulgur Salad with Grapes, Feta and Mint
A nice change from a traditional tabbouleh salad that works well as a light lunch or satisfying side dish.
- Ziti with Roasted Summer Vegetables
Roasted vegetables top pasta in this healthy Mediterranean recipe.
- Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes
A deliciously filling breakfast from The New Sonoma Diet.
- Kalamata Olive Hummus
Lunch or a snack, this Biggest Loser Resort hummus recipe is sure to satisfy.
A classic, fresh Mediterranean dish made with bulgur or couscous.
- Olive and Carrot Salsa
- Mediterranean Style Couscous
- Mediterranean Chef Salad
- Mediterranean Bean Soup
- Macaroni with Beans and Greens
- Peas with Dill
A hearty side dish packed with flavor that's good for you!
- Quinoa Tabouleh
This Mediterranean-style recipe is a fresh way to enjoy quinoa.
- Mediterranean Style Burger with Caper Yogurt Sauce and Portobello
Curtis Stone's turkey burger from Biggest Loser.
- Easy Provolone, Basil and Kalamata Paninis
Lunch with a Mediterranean flare from the 1500 Calorie a Day Cookbook.
- Pork Fajita Pitas
It's a fun blend of Mediterranean and Mexican cuisines.
- Bistro Chicken Salad
Gourmet salad with Mediterranean flair.
- Greek Swordfish
Mediterranean puts its on mark on this swordfish recipe.
- Mediterranean Chicken
Have fun with this ethnic inspired chicken treat.
- Goat Cheese with Spinach and Sundried Tomatoes
A flavorful combination for a great salad.
- Feta Spinach Salad
Feta cheese makes this salad happy.