Vegan RecipesSee more vegan content
- Kale and White Bean Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
A hearty vegetarian dinner that's light, easy, and satisfying.
- Trader Joe's DIY Bistro Salad
A fully loaded entree salad that's better than TJ's original.
- Raw Macaroon Fudge Bars
A guiltless dessert to satisfy the greatest of chocolate lovers thanks to Skinny Coconut Oil and other raw, whole ingredients.
- Healthy Oatmeal Cookie Sandwiches
A healthy twist on oatmeal cream pie sandwiches.
- Raw Sunflower Butter Cookies
Healthy, protein-packed raw and vegan cookies.
- Vegan Blue Cornbread
A hearty, slightly sweet cornbread with plenty of antioxidants from blue corn.
- Coconut Scented Golden Beet, Parsnip, Turnip and Pear Smash
A vegan mash that has an explosion of flavor thanks to beets, parsnips and pears.
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
Make your own seasonal latte at home with real pumpkin and organic almond milk.
- Pumpkin Spice Protein Balls
4 ingredient snack balls reminiscent of a pumpkin spice latte.
- Dark Chocolate Brownies
Dark chocolate vegan brownies are a healthier-for-you dessert
- Black Bean Sweet Potato Burgers
These vegan and vegetarian-friendly burgers make the perfect entree to a summertime meal.
- Whole Grain Stuffing with Apples and Toasted Walnuts
A healthy complement to your Thanksgiving turkey from Aida Mollenkamp for Biggest Loser.
- Roasted Beet Chips
Serve with Aida Mollenkamp's Sweet Potato and Sage Dip.
- Spaghetti Squash with Fresh Tomato and Basil Sauce
This recipe substitutes spaghetti squash for pasta and is topped with fresh tomato and basil sauce.
- Yummy Plants' Vegan Chocolate Pie
A healthier chocolate pie recipe without any animal products.
- Rainbow Sandwich
This Biggest Loser Resort sandwich is proof that vegetarian is far from boring.
- Aromatic Roasted Vegetables
Serve as a hearty side dish, or a bold vegetarian meal.
- Red Pepper Bisque
For less than 60 calories per serving, this hearty, flavorful soup will keep you satisfied.
- Roasted Wild Mushrooms with Shaved Fennel Salad
A fragrant and satisfying meal from Bob Harper's vegan dinner.
- Chopped Broccoli with Pine Nuts
A side dish from Bob Harper's vegan dinner.