Featured Blog Posts
Red Pepper Bisque
For less than 60 calories per serving, this hearty, flavorful soup will keep you satisfied.
Per serving: 59 calories, 5 grams fat, 8 grams protein, 22 grams carbohydrates, 5 grams dietary fiberYield: Serves 6
- 24 ounces vegetable stock
- 3 cups red bell peppers
- 1 cup yellow onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- In a pot, sautee sliced onions and chopped garlic until soft. Add vegetable stock and roasted bell peppers.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer.
- Season soup with salt and pepper.
- Fill blender half full, and blend until smooth. Repeat blending until all soup is blended.
- Reheat soup and serve hot.
Source: Biggest Loser Resort