Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
Make your own seasonal latte at home with real pumpkin and organic almond milk.Yield: Serves 2
- 1/2 cup strong coffee
- 1 cup unsweetened organic almond milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (canned is fine, choose organic if possible)
- 3/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- stevia to taste (or sweetener of your choice)
- dark chocolate shavings, optional
In a blender or Vitamix, combine the almond milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and stevia (I used 1/4 tsp) until frothy.
Heat in saucepan until warm and steamy. Pour over hot strong coffee.
Top with chocolate shavings if you like.
*Recipe and photos by Abra Pappa, NutritiousAmerica.com