Ballet dancers have flexible bodies conditioned from hours of training. Their specialized workouts create long and lean frames -- think Natalie Portman in Black Swan. Their shapely legs, abs, thighs and buttocks come through hybrid weight training, Pilates and cardio workouts with some straight-u...
See more Yoga Stories >
Weight Watchers Fitness Kits
Grace Somatomorphic Technique
Tracey Mallett's Fuse Dance Cardio Lean
- Where can I find a good yoga dvd?
- Can I do yoga with other sports?
- Why do I feel like I am becoming less flexible when I did bikram yoga everyday for 3 and half months?
- How do you restore your ability to do Yoga after an injury?
- What's in yoga for me? What is it supposed to do? I have never figured it out.