Thousands of years ago, humans were always on the go: gathering berries, hunting prey, running from predators. Our metabolisms are still essentially the same as these humans and yet we are lucky if we can get in more than just the walk from our car to our desk and back again. With the rise of...
See more Yoga Stories >
Weight Watchers Fitness Kits
Grace Somatomorphic Technique
Tracey Mallett's Fuse Dance Cardio Lean
- Where can I find a good yoga dvd?
- Can I do yoga with other sports?
- Why do I feel like I am becoming less flexible when I did bikram yoga everyday for 3 and half months?
- How do you restore your ability to do Yoga after an injury?
- What's in yoga for me? What is it supposed to do? I have never figured it out.