Amanda Reed’s Diet Profile
Joined on July 29th, 2011
Amanda Reed’s Latest Activity
- Amanda Reed liked Courtney's Summer Challenge: Week 10
- Amanda Reed liked Courtney's Summer Challenge: Week 9
- Amanda Reed commented on Courtney's Summer Challenge: Week 8
Amanda Reed’s Weight Loss Progress
Embed this Widget
Copy the code below and paste it into your website.
30 years old and working on getting healthy :) Been losing weight little by little for well over a year now and trying to be the best mommy I can be.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Reach my goal weight of 120 lbs
- Build lean muscle to shape my body
- Adding more exercise into my life.
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
I was a teenager. I actually was a fat kid until 13, lost a ton of weight then and got healthy, but then slowly gained the weight back and just kept on going. When I was 17, I was overweight, but fairly active and healthy over all. Once I got married, things snowballed out of control.
My favorite healthy food:
Asparagus, roasted with a little olive oil, course sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
Also chicken. Super versatile.
And greek yogurt.
My guiltiest pleasure:
baked goods in general
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to be able to move when I'm old. I have fibromyalgia and the best thing for it is to be fit and physically active. The less you move, with fibro, the less you CAN move. It's dangerous to be sedentary. Also, I want to play with my kids on the playground and make them think I'm a cool mom.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Payed for a year at a time of Weight Watchers.
- Keep fruit in the house at all times.
- Making commitments to other people so I can't be lazy and break them to myself.
- Joined a gym :)
My favorite activity at the gym is:
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Walked a 5k this year in 65 minutes, and before I started losing weight I could barely walk a block.
- The weight I've already lost and kept off.
- Sticking with WW for as long as I have.