See more chicken content
- Sticky Red Wine Chicken and Veggies Stir Fry
Simple, low-sodium, and big on flavor, this stir fry is better than carryout!
- Simple Apple and Herb Dutch Oven Roasted Chicken
This chicken is stuffed with sweet apples and savory herbs for a tender and juicy comfort food meal.
- Chicken Taco Soup
A big robust soup featuring your favorite Mexican ingredients like black beans, chicken, corn, and green chilis.
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
It's the buffalo wing platter, deconstructed. Enjoy this bold bowl of pasta for 422 calories!
- Creamy Parmesan White Wine Sauce with Pasta
We made our take on guilt-free Alfredo sauce with only 419 calories!
- Hoisin Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Stir-Fried Rice Noodles
A healthy and satisfying appetizer, created by Chef Suzanne Leher, or light dinner perfect for two.
- Chicken Caesar Salad with Grilled Croutons
A creamy Caesar dressing made with Greek yogurt tops a greens and kale salad finished with grilled baguette croutons and juicy chicken.
- Loaded Southwestern Tossed Salad
Roasted veggies, grilled chicken, and creamy avocado toss together for a hearty entree salad.
- Chicken and Apple Cobb Salad
Sweet apples meet tender grilled chicken in a hearty tossed salad.
- Whole Wheat Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken pot pie made healthier with milk instead of cream and a whole wheat crust
- BBQ Chicken Tacos with Avocado Coleslaw
The best tacos you've ever had, made with a BBQ dry rub and fresh avocado coleslaw.
- Chicken and Shrimp Gumbo
The perfect dish for a Mardi Gras party or feeding a crowd!
- Crock Pot Chicken and Root Vegetables
From the book But I'm Hungry! is a slow cooker meal seasoned with herbs that will satisfy an entire family.
- Sexy Joes
Ground chicken makes a lighter Sloppy Joe's sandwich.
- Curried Chicken and Grape Salad
Fat-free yogurt replaces a good portion of the mayo, making a healthier version of this popular recipe.
- Island Pineapple Chicken Panini
This tropical twist on the classic panini uses pineapple and teriyaki glaze.
- Oven Fried Chicken Tenders
This recipe for oven "fried" chicken tenders is a low-fat way to enjoy a classic comfort food without ruining your diet.
- Grilled Chicken Salad With Baby Spinach and Creamy Mustard Dressing
Pair grilled chicken breast with fresh vegetables this zesty dressing, which uses a natural calorie-free substitute instead of sugar.
- Tom Ka Gai Coconut Chicken Soup
This Thai chicken soup from Biggest Loser chef Cheryl Forberg is made with light coconut milk.
- White Bean Chicken Chili
Warm up the coldest of winter days with this hearty chili from the Biggest Loser Resort.