luvmytransitionslife’s Diet Profile
Joined on November 5th, 2010
luvmytransitionslife’s Latest Activity
- luvmytransitionslife has a question about Black Bean and Sweet Potato Burgers recipe
- luvmytransitionslife liked Baby Spinach and Orange Salad
- luvmytransitionslife added Spinach Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette to her favorites.
I am happy that we are able to take dreams and help people turn them into reality. There are many wonderful friends in my life because of the business. It is always good to find new people looking to expand their horizons. Are you one of them?
The goals I'm working toward:
- I have currently lost 20 lbs, working towards another 20
My favorite healthy food:
I have new favorite foods. Some of the tings I now love are Fat Free plain Greek Yogurt, grilled veggies, broccoli rabe. I even have my husband enjoying meals with spaghetti squash and whole grain pasta.
My guiltiest pleasure:
Some might say chocolate, but I enjoy a square of dark chocolate after cleaning up from dinner.
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to see my son (now in college) graduate, marry and have kids of his own (be grammie)
Healthy habits that work for me:
- No soda, not even diet- drink water, use a pitcher and add some citrus slices to flavor
- stairs, use the bathroom upstairs, carry laundry up in several trips add extra steps to my day anyway I can.
- Cut out fast food, prepare my own meals when flying.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
Is actually in my home, I got a rebounder. Jump on it a few minutes as I pass by....especially before or after eating.
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- My personal growth attained through God
- My home, lovingly built by my husband and myself