llaurra01’s Diet Profile
Joined on July 15th, 2011
llaurra01’s Latest Activity
- llaurra01 liked Courtney's Summer Challenge: Week 8
- llaurra01 liked Courtney's Summer Challenge: Week 4
llaurra01’s Weight Loss Progress
Embed this Widget
Copy the code below and paste it into your website.
43 yr old Mom of 1 from Chicago. I've always had weight on me but it got much worse after I started driving. No more 10 mile per day walks... SO, I've decided I'm tired of not matching on the outside what I feel on the inside. Time for a change!
The goals I'm working toward:
- putting this butt in a bikini next summer.
- running a 5k in a year
- losing 100 lbs!
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
My favorite healthy food:
Salad of mixed greens with a grilled turkey burger cubed on top.. YUMMY
My guiltiest pleasure:
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I'm jsut tired of feeling unhealthy! No energy. no motivation.. and I have a 10 year old who is now 144 lbs.. not of his own doing, but I buy crap for the house.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- parking on 2nd floor of parking garage and walking UP THE INCLINE 2x's a day.
- find a way to get in exercise in EVERYTIME my feet hit the floor
- add one more activity every 2 weeks to my movement.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
Gym??? it's summer.. I'm doing everything OUTSIDE.. I'm not sitting in a gym when there is so much to do outside.
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- finding the motivation to get on a diet in the first place.
- being consistant. my average is 1.6 per week. (although i want more)
- my family.. LOVE these guys!