Smiley Glenn’s Diet Profile
Joined on June 27th, 2011
Smiley Glenn’s Latest Activity
- Smiley Glenn liked Courtney's Summer Challenge: Week 5
- Smiley Glenn liked Courtney's Summer Challenge: Week 4
- Smiley Glenn liked Courtney's Summer Challenge: Week 3
Smiley Glenn’s Weight Loss Progress
Embed this Widget
Copy the code below and paste it into your website.
I'm a stay at home mom to two kids, ages 7 and 11. I've struggled with weight loss since my son was born (he's the 11 year old). I've lost and gained, lost and gained. The three times I've gained was from my pregnancies and a divorce. We are now back together, which I gained some of the weight back after that happened, so now I'm trying to lose it again, this time for good. I love working out to Leslie Sansone's DVD's, and they give me a great workout, so I'm not gonna stop.
In my spare time (which there's not much), I like to scrapbook, read, walk, I'd love to start running again someday soon as well. We have some great friends we spend a lot of time with too.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Weight loss (62.3 pounds total that I need to lose)
- Tone up
- Start running again
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
Having my first baby. I did lose weight when he was about 2, gained it back with the 2nd pregnancy, lost almost 50 pounds in 2009, went thru a divorce and over the course of the next year gained 20 back, then we got back together and I gained back the rest.
My favorite healthy food:
My guiltiest pleasure:
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to feel comfortable in my skin. I want to be able to wear shorts or a swimsuit in the summer and not be embarrassed. I want my kids to never have to go through the struggle of being over weight.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Recently stopped drinking Pepsi
- Workout every morning, that way I have no excuse at the end of the day if I'm too tired.
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- My kids being happy and healthy
- Losing almost 50 pounds in 2009 (although I gained it back thru a divorce and then getting back together with him, I know I can do it again).