DallyMarieT’s Diet Profile
Joined on July 28th, 2011
DallyMarieT’s Latest Activity
- DallyMarieT liked Courtney's Summer Challenge: Week 7
- DallyMarieT liked Courtney's Summer Challenge: Week 6
The goals I'm working toward:
- Running a 5k
- Losing 145 more lbs (I've lost 80 already
- Working out regularly and NOT hating it
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
As long as I can remember, I have always been overweight. Even as a young child I was aware of it and it made me very uncomfortable.
My favorite healthy food:
Salmon, Asparagus, Hummus, Guacamole, Smoothies.
My guiltiest pleasure:
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to be an example to my children. Not just to live a healthy life, but to show them that hard work and determination will always pay off when your heart is in it. I want to develop myself as much as I can; mind, body, spirit
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Counting calories and weighing food
- Encouragement and devotions.
- Cut out soda, juices, and other sugar ridden drinks.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
Yoga and the elliptical.
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Losing 80 lbs so far
- President's List Honor Roll
- My kiddos