Senior Health Center
We, as a society, are far too sedentary. We hear more and more than we're killing ourselves by sitting and that the least amount of exercise we can get away with each week is 150 minutes, or 30 minutes on five days a week. Most people balk at that, citing that even a brief half hour most day...
See more Senior Health Stories >
Senior Health Reviews
LifeSpan Fitness SP1000 Stretch Partner Stretching Machine
Nutrition Diva's 5 Secrets for Aging Well
Yoga for Stress Relief and Flexibility
Senior Health Videos
Senior Health Questions
- Diet after gall bladder removal?
- Can using rasberry ketones increase the acidity in the body?
- can i learn to run at age 57?
- what vegetable smoothies or drinks recipes do you have for a 78 year old diabetic?
- How can I gain weight using a gluten-free diet? I keep losing unfortunately.