The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged
Fully updated and revised information on the Eat-Clean Diet.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged is the latest book written by Tosca Reno in the Eat-Clean series. The original Eat-Clean Diet helped people understand how to stay lean and healthy forever. Now there is The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged that offers revised information that is fully updated with in-depth information.
The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged offers details on non-threatening exercise; extending and improving your life; getting and staying motivated; getting rid of cellulite; tightening your skin; and combating the harsh effects of menopause. The book also contains 50 new recipes and information on eating disorders.
The premise of the Eat-Clean Diet is to eat the way nature intended. You eat the foods that your body functions best on like lean protein, complex carbs and healthy fats. Eating clean keeps you full of energy and you don’t have to do any counting, starving or buying prepackaged foods.
The other Eat-Clean Diet books include:
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Fully updated version of the Eat-Clean Diet
- Includes recipes and food menus
- Proven success has been found through the Eat-Clean Diet
- Program allows you to get lean and stay healthy forever
- Works for those who are vegetarians or vegan
- Focuses on portion sizes rather than calories
- Eat fresh foods instead of prepackaged meals
- Some may find the Eat-Clean Diet difficult to adjust to
- Some dieters need a calorie counting plan in order to be successful
The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged is chock full of recipes and tips on how to eat clean. This book focuses on eating foods that make your body function at its best. There are several foods available and even lists of those that are commonly contaminated with pesticides. Foods with thick protective skins tend to be more resistant to pesticides. Those foods include asparagus, avocados, bananas, corn, cauliflower, mangoes, onions, papaya, pineapple and sweet peas.
Reno also includes some recommendations for eating out. She lists the worst, best and alternate choices for popular restaurants like Taco Bell, Wendy’s, Subway and Burger King. A typical day of eating with The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged would include the following items:
- Breakfast: Oatmeal with flax seeds, wheat germ with mixed berries and four egg whites
- Mid-morning snack: One organic apple with natural peanut butter
- Lunch: Water-packed tuna over fresh spinach leaves, carrots, chopped bell pepper and one tomato
- Mid-afternoon snack: Raw almonds or crudites
- Dinner: Grilled salmon, one baked sweet potato, steamed vegetables, and green tea
Staying active is an important part of the Eat-Clean Diet. Tosca Reno continues to be an advocate for incorporating physical activity into your routine. By adding exercise into your routine, you are not only increasing the chances for great results, but building your ability to raise metabolism and keep off the weight.
The heavier you are starting out, the more important it is to start slow and build your endurance. After receiving approval from your doctor, simply start with light exercise and even hire a personal trainer if you’re not motivated. Some of the exercises that are recommended include:
- Pylometric jumping
- Elliptical workouts
The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged offers the same benefits as the Eat-Clean Diet, but with much more substance. This book goes further into detail and also covers everything you need to know in order to eat clean. Although the book has diet in the title, it is more about lifestyle changes that will enable you to stay healthy for the rest of your life.Common Misspellings
eat clean diet recharged, eat-clean deit recharged, eat-clean recharged diet, eat clan diet recharged, eat clean diet recharge, new eat clean diet
The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged?