NuBodi Green Tea
Even with green tea and hoodia, customer complaints outweigh the benefits.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
NuBodi Green Tea, a new appetite suppressant, contains Hoodia Gordonii and many antioxidant properties of green tea extract. This product will help curb your appetite while providing you with the powerful cleansing antioxidant power of green tea. NuBodi Green Tea also comes with Hoodia Green Tea capsules - another powerful form of this weight loss supplement.
You'll find that customers have had few positive experiences and their billing issues rarely leave room for actually trying the NuBodi Green Tea.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better results
- Curbs your appetite so you intake fewer calories and lose weight
- Contains Hoodia Gordonii, a much praised cactus extract that had become a very popular dieting aid
- Contains Chinese Green Tea
- Has not been FDA approved
- Has received negative reports on popular review sites such as www.consumerreport.com, www.ripoffreport.com, and www.complaintwire.org
- According to customer testimonials and consumer blogs, the NuBodi company is facing very heavy public accusations of being a scam corporation.
NuBodi Green Tea contains green tea and the appetite suppressant properties of Hoodia Gordonii, a cactus native to the Kalahari Desert of South Africa. Native African Bushman have eaten Hoodia for thousands of years for nourishment. Over the past two years, Hoodia has received much public attention. Features about Hoodia have appeared on The Today Show, ABC News, and BBC News. Those endorsements are for Hoodia and not the NuBody product.EXERCISE
NuBodi Green Tea does not provide exercise information.CONCLUSION
NuBodi Green Tea in essence can be a very great tool to lose weight and feel great this season, due in part to the Hoodia and Green Tea ingredients. However, due to the high volume of customer complaints, obtaining this product from the NuBodi company is highly unrecommended.Common Misspellings
NewBody, NuBody, NewBodi, Nu Bodi
NuBodi Green Tea?