Some claims suggest a liquid form of Hoodia Gordonii is more effective.
HoodiaWater is a vial of liquid Hoodia Gordonii, the South African cactus extract from the Kalahari Desert that is sweeping the weight loss nation off its feet. Hoodia works as a neurotransmitter, and acts on the same receptors that register glucose levels in the bloodstream. When sufficient glucose levels are received, the brain tells the body, "I'm full," and the need for food temporarily ceases.
Hoodia can be consumed in either pill or liquid form. HoodiaWater claims that the liquid form is more easily and quickly absorbed, allowing the user to focus intake on a meal-by-meal basis.
- Hoodia is all natural and free of side effects
- Some users of Hoodia claim to have an enhanced sense of well-being
- HoodiaWater is a small vial that is easy to transport
- Popular appetite suppressant
- HoodiaWater must be taken regularly for product to work over time
- Hoodia may not help those overeaters who are triggered by emotional or environmental responses
- Hoodia is not a menu plan, and the user must still make good, healthy food choices in order for weight loss to be realized
- Virtual customer service could be more helpful
HoodiaWater does not share on its website the concentration of Hoodia in the formula. Most experts recommend a concentration of 750 mg or more for efficacy.
On a positive note, there is some talk amongst diet professionals that Hoodia is rendered ineffective when combined with other ingredients. Until this is scientifically proven, it may be most cost effective to take Hoodia on a stand-alone basis, as is presented in HoodiaWater.ADMINISTRATION
A single dropper full of the hoodia extract is added to an 8 oz. glass of water daily.DIET and NUTRITION
HoodiaWater does not offer a meal or menu program.EXERCISE
Hoodia and HoodiaWater is not currently regulated nor is the potency required to be certified. The production of Hoodia is very limited and time-consuming, and so the product can be spendy. The buyer must use due-diligence to make sure that they are getting the maximum potency in order for the Hoodia to be effective.Common Misspellings
Hoodiewater, hoodia gordoni water, hodiawater