Biggest Loser Meal Delivery Plan
Eat like a Biggest Loser with fresh meals from eDiets.
- Founder: eDiets
- Headquarters: Deerfield Beach, Florida
- Stock Symbol: DIET
- Accessibility: Online meal delivery
- Diet Type: Meal delivery
- Gender: Male and female
- Coupons: Get started by saving with these eDiets Coupons
During the past five years, Biggest Loser has not only helped its contestants regain their lives through healthy weight loss and eating, it has inspired the world to do the same. Each week, the aggressive workouts trainers Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper put the contestants through are right there for all of us to see. What viewers miss out on are the insights into their diet. Through the Biggest Loser Club and new book Biggest Loser Secrets, fans have slowly gained access to the inside workings of the show.
Now, Biggest Loser introduces its very own meal delivery plan. Not only can you learn how to eat healthier, but you don't have to cook any of it. The Biggest Loser Meal Delivery Fan will deliver directly to your front door. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner the way the Biggest Loser contestants would eat, without ever having to lift a finger. It doesn't get much easier than that.
Biggest Loser has partnered with one of the highest quality meal delivery programs, eDiets. Together with the Biggest Loser nutrition experts and doctors, they've created meals that will help you lose weight, stay fit and learn healthy nutrition for a lifetime.
Whether you're a fan of Biggest Loser, or a fan of living healthy and enjoying gourmet foods- then you should consider the Biggest Loser Meal Plan.
Follow-along with [Barb's in-depth review] of Biggest Loser Meal Plan (when it was managed by Bistro MD) as she journals her experience in the Diet Column.PRO
- Designed by Biggest Loser doctors, nutrition experts
- Partnership with eDiets
- Meal delivery for weight loss is proven successful
- Convenience and time savings
- Home delivery
- Order online or on the phone
- Gourmet meals
- Focused on nutrition and quality flavor
- Very convenient way of dieting
- No exercise guidance provided with meal plan
- Cannot customize meal plans
- Does not teach you how to make your own healthy and portion-controlled meals
- Not many vegetarian options
- Doesn't include many fresh fruits or fresh vegetables
One thing you'll never say with the Biggest Loser Meal Plan is "I'm bored!" The Biggest Loser eDiets chefs keep it fresh by continually updating the menu. Just like the Biggest Loser contestants, your meals will cut the fat, reduce calories, include little-to-no sugar and feature plenty of lean protein sources like turkey, fish and seafood, and chicken, as well as fruits and vegetables.
Mark Kruger of season five says "It is all incredibly tasty and well put together. I love the fact that the nutrition information is with the package and easy to read. Because of that I know exactly where my calories are with every meal."
There are few options available for vegetarians- but it can be done. They'll simply replace the meat-concentrated meals with vegetarian-friendly, although the choices are limited. There is no opportunity for customized menus; however, if you do not eat seafood, you can request those meals be replaced with a different protein.
The Biggest Loser Meal Plan by eDiets provides two flexible meal plan options – the 5-day meal plan and 7-day meal plan – that are prepared and shipped in chill-fresh coolers directly to members’ homes or offices. The wide selection of breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack options has been approved by the doctors and nutritional experts from “The Biggest Loser.” The delicious entrées span a wide variety of cuisine and will offer distinct flavors for every palette.
A glimpse of some of the meals you can look forward to enjoying include the following:
Breakfast options include:
- Spinach Egg Breakfast Wrap
- Homestyle pancakes with egg whites and blueberry compote
- Hearty oatmeal with chicken apple sausage and a side of applesauce
Lunch options include:
- Tortilla-crusted tilapia with rice, beans and Mexican roasted corn
- Chicken and shrimp curry over rice
- Pork sandwich with pineapple and carrot slaw
Dinner options include:
- Deep dish polenta pizza with chicken and vegetables
- Sweet potato stuffed chicken breast with cumin cauliflower masher, peas and pearl onions
- Lemon butter salmon with brown rice and sauteed spinach
- Biggest Loser trail mix
- Soy crisps
- Roasted pumpkin seeds with spices
- Biggest Loser vanilla almond bar
While it's obvious that the Biggest Loser has a significant focus on exercise and fitness, there are no plans included with the meal delivery. This is not to say that other options aren't available. Via the Biggest Loser Club online, several book releases, trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels each have DVDs and books lending fitness guidance - all options provide a wealth of information to keep you moving to supplement your diet efforts.CONCLUSION
The Biggest Loser Meal Plan really is the best of both worlds- you'll enjoy a gourmet, doctor/chef created menu to help you lose weight all shipped from one of the leading healthy meal delivery services, eDiets, two brands that can be trusted to ensure you're eating healthy, learning better nutrition, and losing unnecessary pounds.
Each week you'll receive five or seven meals, including breakfast, lunch and dinner. You'll save time that would have been spent shopping, chopping, measuring and cooking. Instead, you can fix a healthy breakfast, take lunch with you and have dinner ready in minutes.
You've seen the weight they can lose on Biggest Loser, bring that kind of knowledge into your very own kitchen with the Biggest Loser Meal Plan.Common Misspellings
Big Loser Meal Plans, Biggest Loser Diet, Biggest Loser Meal Deliver, bistromd, bistro m.d., eDiets, Biggest Loser eDiets