If you're in the market for a new diet buddy, many would suggest looking for someone with a little more power. A higher power, if you will. In the last few years Christian-based diet and exercise programs have surged in popularity. In 2011, Pastor Rick Warren introduced the Daniel Pl...
- 5 Snacks Disguised as Meals: Stay Full on the Go for Less than 500 Calories
- Food Blogger Spotlight: Donna and Tora from Donna & Tora
- Thanksgivukkah Means Latkes for Everyone! Celebrate with Elana from a Meal and a Spiel
- A Very Biggest Loser Thanksgiving: 7 Fat-Trimming Tips from the Ranch and a Pumpkin Flan Recipe
- PETA Wants You to Become Vegan so You Can Take Plan B
- 8 Things Miss Universe Eats Prove Not all Pageant Beauties are Starving Themselves
- Reverend Al Sharpton Released from the Prison of His Own Body after 170 Pound Weight Loss
- Blake Lively Doesn't Pay Attention to What She Eats
- When Did We Let Digital Fat-Shaming be OK?
- The Cotton Ball Diet is Trending Amongst Young Girls Despite All Logical Reasoning
- Hungry or Bored: Is Your Eating Emotional or Essential?
- Exclusive Sneak Preview: Biggest Loser Kids Return to the Ranch with Let's Move's Sam Kass
- Getting Spiritual: Diet and Exercise with Christian Influence
- The Only Fitness Tracker Review Guide You Need for Holiday Shopping
- 6 Rules for Running as a New Mom
- Holley Mangold Goes Home on First Week Without Trainer Saves
Latest Videos more videos >
Latest Diet Reviews more diets >