trebleclef’s Diet Profile
Joined on October 13th, 2009
trebleclef’s Latest Activity
- trebleclef commented on Win a MultiGrain Cheerios Gift Pack
- trebleclef commented on "Tech"nically Fit Gift Guide Giveaway!
- trebleclef liked In "Now Eat This," Chef Rocco Dispirito Makes Over America's Favorite Comfort Foods
The goals I'm working toward:
- Being able to sit comfortably in an airplane without the seatbelt extension
- Being able to walk a flight of stairs without running out of breath
- To start loving and enjoying healthy food, more than unhealthy food
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
My favorite healthy food:
Hmm...still working on this one.
My guiltiest pleasure:
Ben and Jerry's If I had a 1, 000, 000 Flavors ice cream, or Moose Tracks ice cream, chinese food, dim sum, barbeque chicken wings, Reese's peanut butter cups, M & M's, Sour Cream n' Onion potato chips...Oh, was I only supposed to list one? Maybe that's why I'm here...what do you think?
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
My partner and I have a lot of little ones in our life and we want to watch them grow up and teach them how to be healthy and happy...and we want to start enjoying our life more and being more active...and we want to grow old(er) together and not have to worry about our weight.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- This is a struggle for me because usually I can only do something for about a week before I get bored or tired of something.
- In the past, I felt better in my head when I could exercise regularly at the gym, even though I didn't really lose any weight.
- I once lost 60 pounds on WW when I became obsessed with food and weighing and measuring and counting everything. It was the only time WW worked and it hasn't since. I'd prefer for food to not have that hold over me again.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
I enjoy shooting baskets or boxing or aerobics classes. I enjoy challenging myself and improving my strength and endurance.
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- In 2006, at 242 lbs., I went with a friend to a boxing gym, one for actual boxers. I did the same workout as them, and even though I thought I was going to die, I never did. It was a 2 hour workout and I have never been more proud of myself. I hope when I drop about 30 or 40 lbs, to be able to do that again. It was an amazing feeling.