kiranicsmom’s Diet Profile
Joined on June 21st, 2011
kiranicsmom’s Latest Activity
- kiranicsmom liked Courtney's Summer Challenge: Week 3
- kiranicsmom commented on Courtney's Summer Challenge: Week 2
- kiranicsmom liked Join Courtney's Summer Challenge for 12 Weeks of Motivation and Prizes
I am a 40 year old married, mother of a 10 year old daughter. I love to spend active time with my family but my weight started to become a problem in late 2009. I started my healthy journey in January of 2010 and have lost 30lbs. I would like to lose another 20-25 lbs to get down to a healthy weight. I enjoy jogging, Zumba and doing my at home Beachbody dvds.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Run a 5K in under 30 minutes
- Lose 20lbs
- Be a healthy role model for my daughter
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
having my daughter 10 years ago.
My favorite healthy food:
I love most vegetables and ahi tuna!!!
My guiltiest pleasure:
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to be a healthy example for my daughter. I want to live an active lifestyle.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Planning meals to avoid going out to eat with coworkers.
- Participating in a fitness class...Zumba right now.
- Drinking my Shakeology every morning.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
Group dance classes, like Zumba or elliptical machine.
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- My daughter
- My husband and my marriage
- Running at age 40