janny226’s Diet Profile
Joined on September 9th, 2009
janny226’s Latest Activity
- janny226 liked 5 Ways to Prevent Loose Skin after Weight Loss
- janny226 added Crock Pot Chicken Picante to her favorites.
- janny226 added 5 Weight Loss Rules You aren’t Following to her favorites.
I am in my mid-40's. My 7-year-old son is a picky eater who is on the autism spectrum. My husband has gout, and he and I are both overweight.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Losing 25 pounds
- Cooking more healthful family meals
- Eating more fruit and veggies
- Exercising 4x a week
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
About 2 years ago, since my son started school
My favorite healthy food:
Cherries, blackberries, peaches. Ripe, local tomatoes.
My guiltiest pleasure:
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to feel better in my clothes and have energy to keep up with my son.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Drinking water
- Exercising while watching TV
My favorite activity at the gym is:
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Reaching my goal weight in '97 at Weight Watchers
- Hearing my son laugh at a joke
- Being willing to fill out this form
- Cooking the unfamiliar veggies from my CSA box each week