becomingmydream’s Diet Profile
Joined on June 24th, 2011
becomingmydream’s Latest ActivitySee full feed
becomingmydream’s Weight Loss Progress
Embed this Widget
Copy the code below and paste it into your website.
I am on a mission to change my life once and for all. This is my mission to shed 225 lbs and finally have a life that I have been missing for 36 years
The goals I'm working toward:
- Get off of diabetic medications
- Get off of disability from my pseudotumor cerebri brought on by obesity
- Sit in a chair and not have to worry will I fit.
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
My favorite healthy food:
My Body By VI shakes made into an Almond Joy flavor. YUMM
My guiltiest pleasure:
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I have hit my rock bottom and lost everything because of my weight. I went blind for 30 days because of a condition called pseudotumor cerebri brought on by being obese. Have had to go on disability and lost my purpose in life of being a registered nurse.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- WATER WATER WATER
- Making an appt with the gym. Go at X time everyday
- WRITE IT DOWN. When I stop doing it back the weight comes on.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Doing my first 5K at 415 lbs