amygettingfit’s Diet Profile
Joined on August 2nd, 2011
amygettingfit’s Latest Activity
- amygettingfit commented on Courtney's Summer Challenge: Week 7
- amygettingfit added Courtney's Summer Challenge: Week 7 to her favorites.
amygettingfit’s Weight Loss Progress
Embed this Widget
Copy the code below and paste it into your website.
I'm a 23 year old photographer from the midwest! I love the arts, music, literature, football, and movies...among other things.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Running a 5k against breast cancer Oct 2, 2011
- Losing 100 lbs
- Gaining self confidence
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
My favorite healthy food:
Grilled chicken, feta cheese, pecans, and dried cranberries on lettuce/spinach salad with light raspberry vinaigrette
My guiltiest pleasure:
Ruffle potato chips with french onion dip
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to start a family and lead by example for my future children. I don't want them to have to deal with the body image issues I have dealt with. I also want to feel good about myself and wear cute clothes!
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Diet instead of regular soda
- Fun gadgets - GoWear Fit band & Nike+iPod
- Tracking calories consumed
My favorite activity at the gym is:
I'm a fan of crunches and the elliptical machine
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Starting my own photography business
- Marrying my best friend
- Owning our first home