alyssaarchuleta’s Diet Profile
Joined on January 8th, 2011
alyssaarchuleta’s Latest ActivitySee full feed
alyssaarchuleta’s Weight Loss Progress
Embed this Widget
Copy the code below and paste it into your website.
I've been overweight my entire life and don't want to be anymore. I'll be getting married in 6 months and I will be turning 20 in less than a month. As I enter my 20's and married life, I do not want to be overweight. I want to have an active and healthy life style.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle
- I want to loose between 20 - 40 lbs by the end of Feb. 2011
- I want to be able be fit and not be huffing anf puffing everytime I walk up a flight of stairs.
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
I used to weigh between 170 and 180 and at 5 ft 2in tall, I know that is still overweight but I felt good. I liked the way I looked and now being 220, I would not mind weighing that much right now.
My favorite healthy food:
I love love love fruits!!! Oranges and gala apples are my favorite! I love love love love etc.. chicken salad with just a little bit of blue cheese dressing!! MMMMM!!!
My guiltiest pleasure:
I love buffalo wings and Mexican and Chinese Food!! oh and Pepsi, Dr. Pepper and Fruit Punch. Which is probably why I was never at a healthy weight to begin with.
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
*I am getting married in 6 months and want to look beautiful in every wedding I try on when I go shopping for dresses!
* I've never led a healthy lifestyle and now that I turn 20 I am going to start.
*I want to set an example for my family because I am not the only one in my family who wants to loose weight.
* Diabetes runs in my family very bad and I DO NOT want to be the next one diagnosed with it!!!
* My Dr. told me in order for me to be successful at having kids I needed to loose weight.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- I love fruits so I always snack on fruits instead of chips or candy
- Instead of drinking soda I use the 5 calorie tea from wal-mart that you pour in your water bottle.
- I use my WII to exercise because it is fun and I see results.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
*I love anything that has to do with boxing!!
*Elliptical and exercise bikes are the best!
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- My job
- Taking the steps I need to for a healthier me