Susie Smith’s Diet Profile
Joined on September 6th, 2011
Susie Smith’s Latest ActivitySee full feed
I am 39, Married, Mother of two.
I like to meet new people and keep in touch with those I already know.
I work for the local school district.
I enjoy music, TV, walking, and watching races and football.
Wanna know more just ask.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Losing 25 - 30 pounds (small goal)
- Eating more fruits and veggies
- Getting more activity on a daily basis.
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
Since I can remember. I was a fat kid, and overweight teen, and now a full figured woman. I haven't a clue what I look like thin.
My favorite healthy food:
Multi Grain Cherrios
My guiltiest pleasure:
Currently sugar free popsicles
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to see what I look like thin, and want my kids to be proud of me.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Using my Xbox to be more active
- Eating Fruits and/or Veggies with every meal
- Drinking water when I think I am hungry, and eating ice when I have the munchies but not actually hungry.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
The recumbent bike.
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Keeping up my activity of at least 30 mins every day.
- Quitting smoking