Rebecca Sue Robb’s Diet Profile
Joined on September 2nd, 2011
Rebecca Sue Robb’s Latest Activity
- Rebecca Sue Robb liked Ruby Discuss the Hourglass Diet
- Rebecca Sue Robb commented on Ruby Discuss the Hourglass Diet
- Rebecca Sue Robb added Black Bean Brownies to her favorites.
Rebecca Sue Robb’s Weight Loss Progress
Embed this Widget
Copy the code below and paste it into your website.
Recently went to the casting call in L.A. for Biggest Loser 13. Didn't get a callback. Thinking about having gastric bypass surgery. I need to lose about 125 lbs.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Get back to playing tennis
- Losing 125 lbs
- Maintain weight loss for a healthy lifestyle
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
having children. Was thin all my life. Then in my thirties I had some setbacks and depression and gained A LOT of weight. Ate a bunch of ice cream and sweets.
My favorite healthy food:
I enjoy juicing. Love vegetables with lemon. Love lowfat cottage cheese with sliced tomatoes sprinkled wiwth seasoned salt.
My guiltiest pleasure:
Probably brownies. They really pack a wollup of calories!
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
All of the above! LOL! My kids are 17 & 22. I want to be around for my grandchildren they will one day grace me with.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Looking in the mirror (don't really know if that is healthy or not but it works for me)
- Drink lots of water and suntea.
- Park far away so I have to walk farther to get where I'm going.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- My children
- My driving ability (should have been a race car driver)