Nicolette Work’s Diet Profile
Joined on June 21st, 2011
Nicolette Work’s Latest ActivitySee full feed
I'm a mom, wife & photographer who hates her own picture being taken...& I want to change that!
The goals I'm working toward:
- I goal is to lose 111 lbs.
- To get off my Metformin (diabetic pill) within a 1.5yr. (Aug 2011 will be 1 yr)
- Wearing that lil black dress & have a photoshoot with my husband!
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
2000....started gaining back everything I lost from having a baby and it was slowly coming back on!
My favorite healthy food:
-Vegetables (cooked or raw)
-Fruit (limited tho)
My guiltiest pleasure:
Ugh fast food is the worst when we are busy ...so easy to grab it when you've been working all day long and to tired to cook!
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
My doctor Lisa Walker...she point blank said "Your now a diabetic it's up to you to do something about it" ...I didn't cry I decided before I made it home that I wanted to LIVE for ME for my family! I won't give in and I thank Lisa for being blunt with me!
Healthy habits that work for me:
- -No more soda
- -Working out 4-5 x's a week
- -Keeping junk food out of my house
My favorite activity at the gym is:
-Boxing (new & I love it)
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Losing 44 lbs already
- Getting my blood levels under control
- Losing 8 inches in my waist already