Kristy Crawford’s Diet Profile
Joined on March 6th, 2010
Kristy Crawford’s Latest Activity
- Kristy Crawford liked Holy Chips and Salsa! It's a Wholly Guacamole Giveaway!
- Kristy Crawford didn't like Black Bean Brownies
- Kristy Crawford commented on In "Now Eat This," Chef Rocco Dispirito Makes Over America's Favorite Comfort Foods
The goals I'm working toward:
- working out 5 days a week.
- lose 40 lbs.
- run mt rubidoux
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
i had my second child.
My favorite healthy food:
whole wheat bread and chicken.
My guiltiest pleasure:
ice cream choco.
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to be able to do the things I've never been able to do before I'm to old to enjoy doing it.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- drinking greentea with splenda and water.
- turkey bacon learning to incorporate veggies
- eating more fruit.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
don't go to the gym. I walk the mt in rubidoux. i like doing it cuz i know how far im going.
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- being able to run down hill a little further each time.
- i have started running up hill too just a few steps each time.
- i want to do a half marathon and be able to run the whole mountain.