Julie C’s Diet Profile
Joined on July 18th, 2011
Julie C’s Latest Activity
- Julie C liked Win This Yogi Prize Pack!
- Julie C commented on Acai Berry Supreme
- Julie C commented on Acai Berry Power 500
I'm 36, and have a LOT of AutoImmune problems and I am not able to exercise as much as I would like, or as much as I should, so my Diet Is Key to helping manage my Pain AND Weight. THREE years ago I weighed 115- Now 206 and
My Diagnisis include:
Ankylosing Spondylitis Spondylarthropy,
Degenerative Disc Disease,
C2~T6 Intramedullary Syrinx
Unstable/ Weakening Joints,
Vitamin B Deficent,
Vitamin D Deficent,
L5~S1 Spinal Fusion,
My DAILY Medications Include:
Oxycodone 30mg IMM REL Tablets: 2 qid,
Oxycontin 80mg Tablets: 3 tid,
Celebrex 200mg Capsules: bid,
Zaleplon 5mg Capsules: 1~2 Bedtime,
Vitamin D 50,000IU: Weekly,
Lidoderm Dis 5% Patch: 3 Bedtime,
Zomig ZMT 5mg Tablets: prn - no more 2/day,
Amitriptylin Tab 150mg bedtime,
Promethazine 50mg/ml SSLO: qid prn,
Prevacid 24hr. 15mg Capsules,
The goals I'm working toward:
- Keep And Maintain A Healthy Weight And Lifestyle!
- Losing Seventy-Five Pounds! ;oD
- Raise My Self-Esteem And Release Self-Doubts!
- Communicating Better And More Often!
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
2008, When my Ankylosing Spondylitis Spondylarthropy symptoms began progressing faster, limiting my abilities, and stamina.
My favorite healthy food:
FRUIT And VEGGIES!!! I LOOOOOOVE VEGGIES! Raw, OR Cooked However!
My guiltiest pleasure:
Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate!
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I Want To Improve My Quality And Quantity Of Life, For Myself And My Loved Ones.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- I LOVE To Eat Fresh Fruits AND Veggies!
- I Quit Smoking In October 1998! ;oD
- I Very Rarely Drink Carbonated Drinks!
- I Have Already Lost 50 Pounds~ From 256.6 to 206 pounds!
My favorite activity at the gym is:
Aquatic Physical Therapy!
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Our Four Fantastic Kiddos!!!! ;oD
- I Have Already Lost 50 Pounds!!! ;oD
- I Love Helping Others!