Jessica Anderson’s Diet Profile
Joined on June 21st, 2011
Jessica Anderson’s Latest Activity
- Jessica Anderson commented on Courtney's Summer Challenge: Week 3
- Jessica Anderson liked Courtney's Summer Challenge: Week 2
Jessica Anderson’s Weight Loss Progress
Embed this Widget
Copy the code below and paste it into your website.
I'm discovering what it's like to completely change my lifestyle and become a healthier, happier, more active me.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Being an average, healthy weight (65 lbs less than I am now)
- Not allowing my weight hinder me from doing activities
- Gaining confidence and happiness no matter what the scale says
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
My driver's license lists that I'm 150. I got my license when I was 16.
I'm now 26. I think that was the last time I was comfortable with my weight.
My favorite healthy food:
Kashi cereal, broccoli, WHOLLY GUACAMOLE, Lime brown rice chips, grilled chicken, extra lean ground turkey soft tacos, nonfat Greek yogurt, cherry tomatoes, granny smith apples
My guiltiest pleasure:
Yogurt covered pretzels, maybe a diet soda once a week
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to be able to offer my family, friends and maybe future spouse and possibly children the best me I can be. I need to take care of myself before I can fully take care of others. (and wearing a sexy dress probably could help in the future spouse department! :) )
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Getting involved in group exercise classes @ the gym. (LOVE to Zumba!)
- Being mindful of the importance of drinking water, and actually drinking LOTS
- Cooking a lot of a healthy meals and having the leftovers available to eat for the rest of the week.
- Grab an apple for my purse so when I get snacky I make a healthy choice
My favorite activity at the gym is:
Zumba, R.I.P.P.E.D., and my new love, SPIN class!!! And if there aren't any classes available, I enjoy the stairmaster, elliptical, arctrainer and treadmill (with an incline).
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Changing my view and emotions about food
- Losing 17 pounds since joining the gym in March, 2011
- Earning my B.A. in a field of study I'm passionate about
- Trying new things on my own