Jennifer Hauser’s Diet Profile
Joined on August 28th, 2011
Jennifer Hauser’s Latest ActivitySee full feed
Jennifer Hauser’s Weight Loss Progress
Embed this Widget
Copy the code below and paste it into your website.
33 year old mom of 4. I tend to put myself on the back burner for years and have reached an all time high of 248.8 pounds. The reality of this unhealthy weight scares me to no end,
The goals I'm working toward:
- I want to be able to breath when I walk, climb stairs or simply play with my kids.
- I would love to be able to fit into 'my' clothes again.
- No need for skinny just healthy. I want to live to see my children grow.
- I want to teach my children to be healthy, I will do that by leading by example.
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
My early 20's. I have lost weight before although stress gets the best of me.
My favorite healthy food:
Yogurt.. because it is closest to icecream.. my favorite un-healthy 'food'.
My guiltiest pleasure:
Icecream, pizza and diet soda. I know kinda ironic hugh.
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to be there for my children. I am incredibly frightened of developing diabetes or heart disease.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Involving my family and friends for a support system
- So far, I have switched driving to a nice walk a few times and it seems to help.
- While it kills me to stop drinking diet soda, I know it is best for me.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
Eliptical.. did I spell that right lol.. not sure but I really enjoy the rush I get after a good workout.
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Staying true to myself. I feel it is important to stay focused on my goals and not try to impress others. I used to judge myself based on what others thought I should accomplish, I now realize I need to do what makes me happiest.
- Taking the first step and sticking to it.