Denise Lee’s Diet Profile
Joined on April 1st, 2012
Denise Lee’s Latest ActivitySee full feed
If I were normal...I wouldn't be so damn interesting!!
The goals I'm working toward:
- keep going to the gym!
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
I was 17 ans had my first pregnancy.
My favorite healthy food:
Avacados , all veggies
My guiltiest pleasure:
Freaking Chocolate~ Domino's Alfredo Bread Bowl!
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I still have till I am 125 to live!
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Farmers Market & Bill's Produce
- Eating meats from the butcher not the food store
- Lemon & water
My favorite activity at the gym is:
Treadmill, crunch machines,leg press
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Being a proud mom of 4 and grand mother
- Publishing my book "Eyes Of The Messenger"
- Finding a normal and trust worthy man to move me.