Christine Holman’s Diet Profile
Joined on January 21st, 2014
Christine Holman’s Latest ActivitySee full feed
The goals I'm working toward:
- Continued Great Health
- Running my Second Marathon
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
Combating Cancer, but I will overcome.
My favorite healthy food:
Asparagus with roasted Garlic and pine nuts.
My guiltiest pleasure:
Curves Protein Shake frozen banana.
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to be active and that takes great health.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Adding lemons and cucumbers to my water pitcher
- Always have Curves Bars and Almonds with me
- Stae my daily goal out loud in the morning.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
Planks and Curtsy Lunges.
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Competing in Body Building
- Inspiring Health and Change
- Overcoming excuses.