BWestby’s Diet Profile
Joined on September 1st, 2010
BWestby’s Latest Activity
- BWestby commented on Courtney's Summer Challenge: Week 4
- BWestby liked Eating Healthy on a Dime: How to Make Your Own Soda
Can't believe I am in my 50's...where did the years go? The only regret I have is not embracing a healthy lifestyle earlier. I feel better now than I did in my 20's & 30's.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Healthy lifestyle
- Lose 33 pounds
- 100 mile bike rides
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
My favorite healthy food:
My guiltiest pleasure:
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to be an example for others and I want to be one, sexy hot 60-something, 70-something, 80-something! Seriously, I see people even my age that can hardly move and don't want that. I want to be active and strong all my life, not just part of it.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Go to the gym first thing after I roll out of bed.
- Drink lots of water and make fresh lemonade and iced tea with stevia for treat drinks
- Have two meals per week that I eat whatever. The rest of the time I eat super clean and organic.
- No excuses!
My favorite activity at the gym is:
Weight lifting - love pumping the iron!
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Running (and finishing) my first 5k at age 49.
- Losing 47 pounds to date.