2012 Grand Champion’s Diet Profile
Joined on May 25th, 2013
2012 Grand Champion’s Latest ActivitySee full feed
I am a 47 yeqr old single Dad that was introduced to the Leanness Lifestyle by my fiancÃ© Kim. It has saved my life and given me back my happy active youth. Thats right I feel as good today as I ever did in my 20's
The goals I'm working toward:
- I want to continue living the Leanness Lifestyle
- I want to run the USMC Mud run in Oct
- I want to live free of my qddictions
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
Never in my life until I found the Leanness Lifestyle
My favorite healthy food:
Grilled Chicken Breast with my chipolte seasoning
Peanut butter anything
My guiltiest pleasure:
Peanut butter celery boats
Fressh cut straw berries, 1/4 cup crushed peacans, 1 tbsp CoopKeeper Honey...its like crack I swear
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I love being lean.
I love fueling my body with clean chemical free food that does not make me inflamed and sick.
Did I say I love being lean.
I love playing racket ball and whipping 20 year old pups.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Plan and Cook food for the week on Sunday
- Plan the days most imoprtant exercise first in the am
- Eat little or no packaged foods
- I stay in contact with the poeple, program, and strategies that amde me successful
My favorite activity at the gym is:
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Winning 2012 LLU Championship
- Raising a smart, fuuny, awesome daughter
- Meeting my soul mate and best friend and knowing it