Element- Ballet Conditioning
Dance your way to a long, lean physique.Top Rated Diets of 2017
Element: Ballet Conditioning provides all the toning, strengthening, and conditioning moves you need to get the sleek, slender body of a dancer. Targeting all muscle groups, instructor Elise Gulan will guide you through core-strengthening and stretching exercises that enhance gracefulness and muscle and spine length. Like other Element DVD's, Ballet Conditioning focuses on creating a strong and healthy mind/body connection.
Do You Know the Best Diets of 2017?
- Led by Elise Gulan, former professional ballerina and certified personal trainer and Yoga instructor
- Encourage total mind and body wellness
- For every four DVDs purchased, a tree is planted through Element's partnership with the Arbor Day Foundation
- Ballet-style moves are accessible for beginners, yet challenging enough for more advanced users
- Can be completed at home
- Some users may be turned off by mind-body-spirit approach
- Users with weak knees may struggle with some moves
- Only one workout is included; shorter segments are not included
Element: Ballet Conditioning is a fitness DVD and does not offer nutritional guidance.EXERCISE
Element: Ballet Conditioning uses unique moves based upon classical ballet training. Users will stretch their way through just under an hour of strengthening exercises designed to facilitate a long, lean physique. Specifically, moves strengthen the core muscles, elongating the spine, as well as stretching and lengthening muscles throughout the body. Moves are also well-targeted to the lower body.CONCLUSION
Element: Ballet Conditioning is a great home fitness option for users seeking a toning workout that focuses on strengthening the core and lengthening the spine. The moves provided target muscle groups throughout the body, and moves like jumps are sure to raise your heart rate. Like other Element DVDs, Ballet Conditioning, encourages a strong mind/body connection while providing a solid home workout.Common Misspellings
ballayHow Does Element- Ballet Conditioning Compare?
Featured Diets and Supplements
Element- Ballet Conditioning?