Follow Jenny Craig with convenient meal delivery.Top Rated Diet Pills of 2016
Jenny Craig is one of the most popular names synonymous with diet and weight loss. With its specific diet and its own line of prepackaged and pre-portioned food, it seeks to be a model of healthy eating according to variety, quantity and nutrition.
Jenny Craig now offers a new at-home delivery service to its members. Rather than meeting at your local Jenny Craig center to check in and pick up your food, you can have your Jenny Craig meals and snacks delivered to you at your home. Jenny Direct is this new service that allows you to still maintain the support of the Jenny Craig program, but for those members who don’t live near a Jenny Craig center or are too busy to get to one, this at-home meal delivery service is a convenient way to stay on track with the Jenny Craig diet from the comfort of your own kitchen. You are still required to check in each week with a Jenny Craig counselor to plan your weekly menu, discuss any challenges and celebrate any weight-loss successes.
EDITOR’S TIP: Combine this supplement with a proven fat burner as Sletrokor for better resultsPRO
- Jenny Direct is a convenient way to eat healthy
- Takes the guesswork out of measuring, preparing and thinking about what you are going to eat.
- Each meal or snack meets certain nutritional requirements
- Success is still dependent upon the support and guidance from the Jenny Craig staff
- Jenny Craig is a long-trusted brand for weight loss
- Supports a diabetic diet
- Hard to learn portion control from prepackaged foods
- Hard to learn how to prepare your own meals in a healthy way from prepackaged food
- Jenny Direct does not offer the full in-person support that weekly visits to Jenny Craig centers do offer
- Vegetarian options are limited
- The individual will miss out on the maintenance phase of the program which provides instruction on how to go about eating, cooking and living in the real world without the dependence on the Jenny Craig program.
Each package is delivered to your home every two or four weeks, depending upon the frequency of delivery your request. The meals are delivered to you in the form of breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Just like the Jenny Craig program, you supplement your diet with certain grocery store-bought vegetables, fruits, whole grains and reduced-fat dairy products.
Each weekly package comes in a refrigerated pack that is either shelf-stable or kept frozen until consumed. Meals need to be reheated before eating. There are more than 80 menu items to choose from that you can select from your own personalized and planned menu. The menu is adequate for most diabetics, but the vegetarian options are limited.EXERCISE
The success of the Jenny Direct program will also depend upon your activity level. As a Jenny Craig member, you will work with a counselor who will help lay out a physical fitness routine for you to follow each week in addition to adhering to your meal plan.
Jenny Craig encourages you to participate in physical activity five days a week (at least 30 minutes each of those days) and to generally be more active.CONCLUSION
Jenny Direct is a convenient solution to those Jenny Craig members who are unable to get to their local center for weekly weigh-ins and consultations. But as efficient as this meal-delivery program is, it does not replace the one-on-one support that comes from successful Jenny Craig members visiting their local Jenny Craig center to receive support and guidance from staff and other members and monitor their own progress.
Keep in mind too that you will still have to purchase additional items like fruits and vegetables in addition to the weekly cost of the delivered Jenny Craig meals.Common Misspellings
Jennie Direct, Jenny Craig Direct, Jenny Craig Meal Delivery, Jenny Craig Diet, JennyCraigLearn More About Jenny Craig