wannalose2bthin’s Diet Profile
Joined on April 28th, 2009
wannalose2bthin’s Latest Activity
- wannalose2bthin liked Tune Belt Sport iPhone Running Case
- wannalose2bthin liked Brisk Run Toque from Lululemon Athletica
- wannalose2bthin liked Nike "Free Run Plus" Shoes
I am 44years old and have been fat most of my life. When I was a freshmen in high school I lost alot of weight and kept it off until I had my last son at 28. Then my eating got out of control and I went from a size 9 to a tight 20. I have been following the biggest loser diet now for about 5 weeks and have lost 16 pounds. I feel healthier with just that amount.
The goals I'm working toward:
- get down to 140 pounds
- get a healthy bmi
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
I have let myself go and gained this last weight, I am disgusted when I see myself in the mirror
My favorite healthy food:
anything in my steamer, bought the biggest loser steamer and I love it for fish, sweet potatoes, boiled eggs.
My guiltiest pleasure:
anything sweet or greasy
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to wear sexy clothes and I want ot live a longer, healthier life for my kids and grandkids.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- stopped drinking soda and drink water
- carry healthy snacks in my purse
My favorite activity at the gym is:
Th elliptical, its a love hate relationship I love it because it really burns cals. fast but it kicks my butt. I also use my total gym for toning and building muscle. and I can't forget my WII fit.
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- I am the most proud of my children and I want them to be proud of me, not embarassed