stit60’s Diet Profile
Joined on August 5th, 2011
stit60’s Latest ActivitySee full feed
Just turned 50 last year. I'm pretty in-shape for my age but don't want the fat to accumulate around my waist. I have a very glamorous, high-profile job in media.
The goals I'm working toward:
- lose 5-6 lbs.
- tone arms, chest, back and midsection
- lose fat off hip pones.
- be healthier and lower my blood pressure
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
last October. My boyfriend and I started eating alot and stopped exercising as much
My favorite healthy food:
My guiltiest pleasure:
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I live with chronic pain and want to be able to fight it better. I want to be healthy for when my grandchildren come.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- going to yoga 2 x/wk
- zumba 1X/wk
- no cream or sugar in coffee
My favorite activity at the gym is:
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- I have an awesome daughter!
- I've managed to save enough for retirement in 2 years
- I'm an accomplished artist and dancer