rbweber4’s Diet Profile
Joined on February 23rd, 2011
rbweber4’s Latest Activity
- rbweber4 commented on The 17 Day Diet
- rbweber4 commented on An Introduction to The Women's Health Diet
- rbweber4 commented on Holy Chips and Salsa! It's a Wholly Guacamole Giveaway!
I am 38 year old wife of 20 years and mother of 2 wonderful kids. I have been overweight my whole adult life and would love to change that for me and my family. Everybody says i have the greatest personality i cant imagine how id feel if i loved my self as much as i love other people!
The goals I'm working toward:
- losing 70 lbs
- maintain my weight loss
- being happy and comfortable with who i am
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
jr high school
My favorite healthy food:
My guiltiest pleasure:
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
i want to grow old for my family and be comfortable doing it
Healthy habits that work for me:
- doing the 17 day diet and exercising at the moment we have a boat and id keep it in my head im gonna look better this year!
My favorite activity at the gym is:
richard simmons workout and wii fit at the moment
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Being a good wife and mother