phauer’s Diet Profile
Joined on April 1st, 2009
phauer’s Latest ActivitySee full feed
Embarking on a new career... Reinventing Myself AGAIN!!! =)
The goals I'm working toward:
- Long Term: Losing 150 pounds
- Right Now: Losing 5 pounds!
- Making Healthy Choices
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
Ever since I can remember!
My favorite healthy food:
My guiltiest pleasure:
Haagen Daz White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Ice Cream!!!
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I've lived 50 years being fat... what if I turn the tables and live the next 50 years being healthy, fit and an inspiration to my family and friends? What if???
** What if I could wear anything I wanted to ... and look fabulous?
** What if I could get down on the floor and play with a kitten and easily get back up?
** What if I could sit in a regular chair with arms, and not feel the chair arms dig in to my thighs?
** What if I could have a strong healthy body to go along with my pretty face?
** What if I could blow all the expectations of my family right out the door?
** What if I could surprise myself in the process?
** What if I could tackle and WIN the fight I've been waging for all of my life?
** What if Life Could Be DIFFERENT?
** WHAT IF??? **
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Bring healthy snacks with me.
- Walk on the treadmill at least 10 mins per day to start
- Visualize myself at my ideal weight.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
This one I have to work on... I do not like the gym.
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Almost finished with my Paralegal Certificate
- Was just hired for an internship
- Created a video as an extra credit project for our Civil Litigation class. It was AWESOME! =)