labrador lynn’s Diet Profile
Joined on June 21st, 2011
labrador lynn’s Latest Activity
- labrador lynn commented on Join Courtney's Summer Challenge for 12 Weeks of Motivation and Prizes
- labrador lynn added Kenlie Tiggeman on Southwest's Too Fat Too Fly Treatment to her favorites.
- labrador lynn added How Shay Sorrells Stays Motivated to her favorites.
Mother. Daughter. Wife. Sister. Aunt.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Running a 10k race in October 2011
- Losing another 30 pounds.
- Maintaining my 30 pound weight loss.
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
High school grad.
My favorite healthy food:
Cauliflower and Hummus
My guiltiest pleasure:
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to set a good example for my daughter and also prevent diabetes.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Drinking more water.
- Using a Couch to 5k program.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- My family.
- Completing my first 5k in May.