hbensel’s Diet Profile
Joined on April 14th, 2009
hbensel’s Latest Activity
- hbensel commented on Diet to Go Review: Meal Delivery Service Makes Healthy Eating Easy
- hbensel commented on Win a Grocery List Makeover for Healthier Shopping
hbensel’s Weight Loss Progress
Embed this Widget
Copy the code below and paste it into your website.
I am a 40 yr old SAHM with 2 kids and live in Leesburg VA.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Losing 10% of my body weight. (27.5 lbs)
- Setting a positive example for my children in terms of exercise and nutrition
- Losing 20% of my body weight. (53 lbs)
- Losing 30 % of my body weight. (82.5 lbs)
- Losing 40% of my body weight (110 lbs)
- Breaking up with soda!
- Losing 50% of my body weight (137.5 lbs).
- Maintainng my weightloss.
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
Third grade, although I was only 13 lbs overweight for years. I remember being teased for that small amount. Looking back at pictures I wasn't so very big, but felt like a whale. By the time I reached high school though I was at least 50 lbs overweight.
My favorite healthy food:
Romaine lettuce with chicken, a tiny bit of goat cheese, and cherries..dried or fresh.
My guiltiest pleasure:
Full calorie coke
no bake cookies
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to be a positive role model for my children, especially my daughter.
I want to grow old with my husband and be an active grandparent.
I want to be able to wear smaller sizes.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Cutting out processed food
- Limiting my beverages to water and skim milk
My favorite activity at the gym is:
Swimming and tread mill.
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- keeping my household running while my husband is overseas.
- My beautiful children