fattyemmie’s Diet Profile
Joined on March 4th, 2009
fattyemmie’s Latest Activity
- fattyemmie didn't like Biggest Loser Recap Season 9 Episode 16 with Amanda Arlauskas
- fattyemmie commented on EA Sports Active
- fattyemmie added Jillian Michaels Reveals She May Not Stay with Biggest Loser to her favorites.
fattyemmie’s Weight Loss Progress
Embed this Widget
Copy the code below and paste it into your website.
I am a newly wed committed to getting 86 pounds off my frame so I can be healthy and have a healthy pregnancy. After 3 miscarriages I want to be healthy and start my family. Once 436 pounds now 238 I have a little bit more to go.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Running for a whole Mile on my Treadmil
- Get down to a healthy weight of 150
- Quitting Smoking for Good
- Cook with more Organic Foods
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
Forever. I have always been a fat girl. I was a size 26 in High School (I am currently in a 18- 20) When I had my Lap Band Surgery I was a women's size 36. After my surgery I had to learn to love and accept myself and since I have fully learned to do that 3 years ago things have been so much better.
My favorite healthy food:
Spinach and Zuchinni Red Onions, Roma Tomatos on a Sweet Potato Base Pizza Dough. I call it my Vitamin Packed Pizza and it is so flavorful and so good. My husband loves it.
My guiltiest pleasure:
ICE CREAM. I allow myself 1/4 every Sunday
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to be a Mom and I want to have a better sex life with my husband.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Getting up first thing in the morning and walking my dog then Walking on my Treadmill while watching the biggest loser
- Drink Water instead of Fruit Drinks and Sugar drinks
- Writing in my Blog about my Progress
- Using my Wii Fit to help me see my up's and downs and tracking my Progress
- Having a Network of people who support me and help me stay motivated
My favorite activity at the gym is:
I love working out with my husband every night. After I do my 2 hours on my Treadmill he and I do Strength Training together. He is so wonderful to keep me postive when it burns and hurts.
I also love YOGA I love that I get better all the time
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Beliving in myself and standing up for myself
- Reaching my first 100 Pounds and about to reach 200 Pounds.
- Using my Treadmill more and more every day