almostbroken’s Diet Profile
Joined on March 3rd, 2009
almostbroken’s Latest Activity
- almostbroken commented on A Lighter Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- almostbroken commented on 2011 Gym Rat Giveaway
- almostbroken added Easy Garden Bake to her favorites.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Running a Marathon is on my Bucket List.
- I want to fit in the Levis that are hanging in my closet.
- I want to be healthy.
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
I am getting more comfortable in my skin, would just like to drop a few lbs so feel equally good in my clothing.
My favorite healthy food:
I honestly love fruits and veggies. I am just really bad about not reaching for them as a snack.
My guiltiest pleasure:
CHIPS AND SALSA (nachos... i tend to reach for the salty stuff...)
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to have kids someday, and want to be oober healthy in pregnancy, and also want to be able to keep up with them.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- I have given up chips (not the salsa) for lent...
- I don't drink sodas.
- I love to walk!
- I have a trainer that I go to 3-4 times a week.
My favorite activity at the gym is:
I love the cardio stuff. Weights drive me nuts, which means I probably need them. :)
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- According to a pinch test I am down to 14% body fat.
- Having a home, wonderful husband and putting us on the right track to the life we both want.