Rosie’s Diet Profile
Joined on March 3rd, 2010
Rosie’s Latest ActivitySee full feed
Im a stay at home mother of three boys. I have always been overweight and have finally found something that helped me lose a significant amount of excess pounds.
The goals I'm working toward:
- Losing and additional 20 lbs.
- Eating enough veggies and fruit daily
- Maintainning a healthy lifestyle for me and my family.
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
Since I got married
My favorite healthy food:
San Sai - Chicken Breast Teriyaki with brown rice and oriental salad
My guiltiest pleasure:
Flaming Hot chips and Ferrero Roche
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I want to feel good about myself and give a good example to my children.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Planning meals/sticking to a grogery list
- keeping a meal schedule
My favorite activity at the gym is:
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- My 3 boys
- Maintaining my current weight for almost a year
- Losing 40 lbs