Renee Reischl’s Diet Profile
Joined on March 23rd, 2012
Renee Reischl’s Latest ActivitySee full feed
I've lost 125 pounds thanks in large part to what I've learned from Michael Scholtz and Greg Hottinger, co-authors of Coach Yourself Thin - combined with great community support!
The goals I'm working toward:
- Qualifying for the Boston Marathon
- 2nd Ironman
- Maintaining my healthy lifestyle
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
2nd or 3rd grade
My favorite healthy food:
But there are so many :)
My guiltiest pleasure:
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
It feels good to live a healthy life, I feel good when I do, so I can continue to do the things I love - the sky is the limit!
Healthy habits that work for me:
- 80/20 Living
- Scheduling and Training for Events / Races
- AMAZING FREE support community through www.coachyourselfthin.com
My favorite activity at the gym is:
My favorite activities are OUTSIDE the gym - trail running, road running, swimming, biking, hiking, etc. At the gym - SPIN class I suppose.
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Losing 125 pounds around 2007 and keeping it off / maintaining a healthy weight at 36 for the first time in my life!
- Ironman Wisconsin 2010!
- My work to continually improve my healthy lifestyle