MandieTooey’s Diet Profile
Joined on January 30th, 2010
MandieTooey’s Latest ActivitySee full feed
life is about learning from your mistakes. x
The goals I'm working toward:
- Fit into some skinny jeans, flatteringly.
- To finally lose these AWFUL child-bearing hips im cursed with. i dont want bloody kids!
- size 10-12 pleaseee?
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
anorexia, 2 years ago.
My mum never took me to the hospital to get it 'fixed' so when i got to size 8 i freaked, and now im size 14 and she watches what i eat like a hawk. she has given up now, and letting me do this lemonade diet.
My favorite healthy food:
i loveee lots of fruit, or gimme a plate full of chicken and vegetables. :P
My guiltiest pleasure:
Thorntons. or caramel choc. yum yum
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
i want to fit into clothes i buy, i want to lose my hips and im fed up with looking in the mirror and crying.
one day of feeling thin, is that too much to ask?
Healthy habits that work for me:
- Stopped eating meat. vegetarian from aged 10-14
- Go to the gym, WORK IT GIRL!!!
- carry around some water for when you get hungry, works a treat!
My favorite activity at the gym is:
ooh. i love going for morning jogs then a lovely cold shower :)
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- GCSE results, A in English? Me? SHUT UP!
- Getting fitenss level up!