Kaaate’s Diet Profile
Joined on January 20th, 2013
Kaaate’s Latest ActivitySee full feed
Kaaate’s Weight Loss Progress
Embed this Widget
Copy the code below and paste it into your website.
I'm Kate. I'm 21 years old, 5'0, and 160lbs, size 12. I had my son almost 2 years ago and I am still struggling with taking off any weight. Before I became pregnant, I weighed 135lbs and was in a size 6 and I thought I was SO fat, I wouldn't let anyone, including my family take pictures of me because I was embarrassed of my weight. I would give anything to be that size again.
The goals I'm working toward:
- I want to lose at least 25 lbs!!
- I want to feel more energetic so I can enjoy playing with my son more.
- I want to feel more passion with my husband. I feel like if I lose the weight, he will be more physically attracted to me, not that he isn't. Also that losing weight would boost my confidence and confidence is the key ingredent of beauty and attractiveness.
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
I've had a problem with the fat on my body since I was about 11 years old. I had some sleeping problems back then and when I stayed up late, I would often see advertisements for weight loss programs and miracle diet pills/ work out plans. From this time on I thought I was fat. Turns out I wasn't. But I didn't figure it out until I actually got fat.
My favorite healthy food:
Pickled eggs. Can't get enough. Also hummus. Roasted red pepper hummus. Mmmmm :)
My guiltiest pleasure:
Oh crap fast food probably. And the easy to make stuff in the freezer section like burritos and pizza rolls. I am no cook nor do I have time to learn. It's just easier for me to nuke something real quick :(
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I am too young to be worried about my husband losing interest in me because of my weight. I am damn sexy under this extra fat and I am gonna stay at it until the sexy me comes out.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- B12 in the morning to boost energy.
- I love long walks. Good for clearing your head too. Improves my mood :)
- Make love to my husband as much as I can ;) Great exercise! lol
My favorite activity at the gym is:
I do not have the time, money, or confidence for the gym.
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- Marrying the finest, most amazing man that I ever laid eyes on.
- Making a beautiful little baby genius.
- Being independent.