JDiane’s Diet Profile
Joined on September 9th, 2011
JDiane’s Latest ActivitySee full feed
The goals I'm working toward:
- fitting into a size 9/10 jeans that I've held onto till he mid-90's
I haven't felt comfortable with my weight since:
puberty when I got teased from my dad which unfortunately caused me to believe I was heavy even though I was 130, which I was until I hit my 30's ..... then it all hit me.
My favorite healthy food:
cottage cheese with pineapple
My guiltiest pleasure:
any pasta, especially with alfredo sauce.
I'm inspired to live a healthy life because:
I'm tired of being "Fat and in my 50's", plus I HATE size 14/16.
Being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, I really don't want any complications due to being overweight.
Healthy habits that work for me:
- being told I'm type 2 diabetic
- having a husband bug me about eating anything bad
My favorite activity at the gym is:
don't go to the gym
The accomplishments I'm most proud of:
- almost fitting into my size 9/10 jeans
- People telling me, "Are you loosing weight?"